5 ‘Healthy Living’ (Last Minute) Gift Ideas This Year
Trying to think of something different to gift at Christmas each year? Are you tired of the same old ‘consumerism’, most of which will be next years rubbish?
Wandering around your local mall probably isn’t going to inspire any unique gift ideas. So avoid the traffic and long lines, sit down, put your feet up and get ready to be inspired.
Here are a few great gift ideas that can help you sleep soundly, knowing your gift will bring some positivity into the world:
- Christmas is a time for giving and there are so many worthy people and programmes that would benefit from your help. Charity Vouchers are a great way for each of your loved ones to pick something they really care about. Be the change you want to see in the world.
- The Heart of Yoga Programme – the progamme with a difference. Help your loved one find peace and transformation in their life by applying Yoga’s ancient wisdom for modern living. Register before December 31st to receive a 10% early bird discount.
- Give the gift of health, healing and transformation with private, one-one-on yoga. A practice tailored to meet you where you’re at physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. This gift will last a lifetime.
- iRest Yoga Nidra 6 week course. Many people can find a meditation practise very challenging and overwhelming when they first start. However, for the simple journey of iRest Yoga Nidra, all you are required to do is listen and be guided into a profound state of relaxation.
- Mandala Living develop sustainable products for the home, helping to create the time and space for mindful moments. Most materials used are sourced locally and then handmade locally in Australia from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, buckwheat hulls or flaxseeds.
- Bonus ideas: What about a gym membership? Healthy food delivery for January to get back on track after the Christmas feasting? An experience voucher, think adventure (Red Balloon is a great site for inspo), relaxation massage, facial, reflexology session, flotation session?
Oh, and don’t forget the most important gift of all…..the gift of time, be present with your loved ones…consciously connecting is the greatest gift of all.
Merry Christmas! x