May 3, 2018: Yoga Psychology Workshop
Mental Health Training for Yoga Teachers
This 4-day training programme has been designed to assist qualified Yoga Teachers to develop their understanding, skills and confidence in the area of mental health.
You Will Learn About:
- The nature of the mind – from a yogic and western psychological perspective
- What yoga offers for mental health
- Healing relationships
- An introduction to common mental health conditions
- Yogic approaches to common mental health concerns
- Mental health aware yoga teaching
This training programme is a joint collaboration between Michael de Manincor from The Yoga Institute and Janet Lowndes from the Australian Institute of Yoga Therapy.
“EVERY YOGA TEACHER SHOULD DO THIS AMAZING COURSE, IT’S AWESOME!” Participant 2017