Application and Terms & Conditions (Upgrade)
Application and Terms & Conditions
To apply, please complete this application form, save a copy for your own records and email along with any supporting documentation to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Kirstie Christensen on (02) 9929 2774.
Course Terms & Conditions
- Course fees (not including non-refundable deposit) will be refunded if you withdraw from the course up to one month prior to the course commencement.
- A refund of 50% of course fees will be considered up to 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course, if your place in the course can be filled.
- All other payments are non-refundable once the course has commenced.
- In circumstances such as illness or personal difficulty, payment may be transferred to participation in the course at a later date, if course remains available.
- Early bird discount is available for 2018 course only. If you choose to postpone your enrolment you will be required to pay the balance between the early bird and the full course fees (2018 price).
- Cost of additional yoga classes is not included in course fees.
- Meals & accommodation for the 3.5-day residential (assessable) are additional to course fees, and will depend on venue. Estimate based on 2017 is approximately $555.
- Mentoring is included in course fee 1 session per month – 5 sessions in total. Additional sessions optional at an additional fee of $50 per session and is paid directly to the mentor.
- Practicum – There is no additional fee for practicum classes at The Yoga Institute. Fees may apply for practicum classes done with teachers at other yoga centres. Fees may be payable or negotiated with the supervising teacher and centre.
- Course dates, details and locations subject to change.
- Course fees may be claimed as tax deductible expense, if the course is work-related. This may include professional development, work-related preventative healthcare, or regarded as part of a plan to increase work-related productivity. This is not to be taken as individual tax advice, and advice from an accountant is recommended.