Dates To Be Announced: Apply First Aid and CPR
First Aid training is an essential component for yoga teachers in Australia and a mandatory requirement for membership to Yoga Australia.
Accreditation is conducted under the auspices and in partnership with Simple Instruction, accredited through the Registered Training Organisation.
- First Aid face-to-face training
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) face-to-face training *
- Online workbook
* There is an option to attend CPR component only.
ONLINE & IN-PERSON COMPONENTS
First Aid (Including CPR): 3.5 hours online plus approx 2 hour ins studio
CPR-only: 2 hours online plus approx 1 hour in studio
Enrolled students will work through the workbook at their leisure, and then lessons are brought to life and assessed in-person.
Cost: $140.00 (First Aid, including CPR) or $70.00 (CPR only)
Location: Level 1, 498 Miller Street, Cammeray
Students must complete the first aid online workbook prior to attendance. Please allow yourself adequate time to complete this pre-work.
NOTE: On successful course completion certificates will be emailed to you as soon as they are processed.
This Yoga Institute First Aid course is designed for:
- Yoga Teachers who are required to complete an accredited First Aid course.
- Yoga Teachers who are required to renew their current accreditation
- Yoga Teachers who require completion of the annual CPR component.
The 1 day course will include face-to-face practical training and instruction. There will be a short multiple choice theory test, during and towards the end of the face-to-face session. The questions are relevant to what you have learnt in class and your workbook.
Bookings are essential and pre-payment is required to secure your place.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Completion certificate from online workbook
- Your USI Number
- Pen and notebook
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
Your full First Aid certificate is valid for 3 years, however as a requirement of the Yoga/Fitness Industry standards, you need to review the CPR module every 12 months.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. Cancellations are available up to 48 hours before start time. All booking cancellations will incur a $40.00 fee which will be deducted from your refund.
2. In cases where less than 48 hours notice of cancellation is provided, course fees cannot be refunded (this includes no shows).
3. For mistake bookings we will provide a full refund without cancellation fee if you notify us immediately (maximum within 1 hour of booking).
3. If the course or event is cancelled by The Yoga Institute or our first aid partner Simple Instruction, you will receive a full refund.
4. Course dates, details and locations subject to change.
5. The Yoga Institute Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course, event, workshop or retreat due to extenuating circumstances. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund of registration fees paid (including deposit where applicable) will be returned to the participant. However, no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss in any circumstances. Where applicable, adequate TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.