Your ticket to deep relaxation is here…
Yoga Nidra is an ancient but little-known yogic practice that’s becoming increasingly popular as both a form of meditation and a mind-body therapy.
There are many benefits of Yoga Nidra:
– Reduces stress
– Better Sleep
– Sense of joy and wellbeing
– Reduces tension physically, emotionally and mentally
– Trains the mind and relaxes the mind
– Awakens the creativity
– Enhances memory and learning capacity
– Deep Relaxation
“In yoga nidra, we restore our body, senses, and mind to their natural function and awaken a seventh sense that allows us to feel no separation, that only sees wholeness, tranquility, and well-being,” – Richard Miller
In this 4 week course you will experience the following in each class:
- Short Gentle Asana (Movement and postures) with breath to open the physical body
- Followed with mindful breathing techniques
- Yoga Nidra / Guided Deep Relaxation
Central to our approach to yoga is individualising yoga to meet the needs of each person. Everyone is welcome.
Please advise the teacher if you have an injury or health concern.
Classes sizes are kept small to ensure personalised attention, so bookings are essential.
Next Pop Up Yoga Course Commences:
Thursday February 25, 2016 – Thursday March 17, 2016 7:30pm – 8:45pm with Stephanie Begin-Germain
Bookings are essential and prepayment is required. Limited numbers available. Book online below.